EYFS Class Teacher – Brandling Primary School
Full time: from January 2018
Temporary to cover maternity leave
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Brandling Primary school is an Outstanding school where everyone is supported to reach their full potential, enjoy their learning and develop the skills they need to be successful in their life. In May 2016 Ofsted judged us to be Outstanding in all areas. The children, staff and Governors of Brandling Primary School are looking for an outstanding, inspirational EYFS teacher to join their school to cover maternity in EYFS. This is a full time temporary post covering a maternity leave from January.
Brandling Primary School welcome applications from committed and enthusiastic EYFS teachers, for a classroom teaching post. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their own teaching in a supportive and aspirational environment.
You will be:
- An outstanding teacher able to communicate your passion for learning
- Confident and effective in the use of assessment to promote and accelerate pupil progress
- Friendly, flexible, outgoing and a good team player
- Able to create a stimulating learning environment that supports and celebrates learning
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic and able to reflect effectively on your own practice
- An excellent communicator able to work successfully with a wide range of stakeholders and partners
- Clear about your own educational vision and ambitious to achieve this
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- Has an innovative and creative approach to the curriculum that ensures pupil engagement
- Has outstanding classroom management creating a positive learning environment in which children can succeed
Has the commitment to work alongside and value and respect the contribution of parents and carers in the education of their children.
- Uses high quality assessment to plan lessons and accelerate pupil progress
- Is able to contribute to wider school life
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn and develop our school
- Friendly, supportive colleagues who are motivated to develop our school and work well together
- An excellent CPD programme linked to your needs
- Supportive Governors who are keen to further improve our school
Pre-application visits to school are welcome, please telephone the school office on 0191 4334079.
Brandling Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils.
If successful you will need to apply for an enhanced disclosure.
This post may require a declaration under the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009, including Disqualification by Association.
Further information, including the necessary application form is available in the attachments below.