A fantastic opportunity has arisen to appoint a forward-thinking, passionate and highly skilled Deputy Headteacher to work alongside the Headteacher, staff and Governors in our wonderful school.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly motivated staff team and play a major role in future developments across the school. The successful applicant will be an outstanding class teacher who is able to demonstrate excellent teaching as well as take responsibility for curriculum developments across the school.
We wish to appoint an experienced senior leader who is confident in leading any aspect of school life, has a broad and positive experience of leadership in a primary school environment and holds a firm belief that every young person deserves the very best education.
Brandling is a thriving primary school at the heart of its community. The school is ambitious for its children, inspiring and enabling them to reach their potential whilst helping them to prepare and believe in an ambitious and fulfilling future, so they leave ready to take on the world.
Our Deputy Headteacher will:
• Be a dynamic, inspirational leader who will relish the challenge within Brandling Community Primary School
• Have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to inspire our children and the community to reach their full potential
• Be approachable, reflective, forward thinking, have high expectations and the ability to ensure positive outcomes for our children
• Be a charismatic leader who further inspires all members of the school community to flourish in their roles
• Sustain Brandling Community Primary School’s position in the community as a fully inclusive school for all learners
• Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning
• Have the ability to develop strong relationships with parents, governors, external agencies and the community.
Our school has:
• Children who love learning
• A truly inclusive environment that meets the learning needs of all children
• Friendly, supportive and talented colleagues who are motivated to develop our school and work well together
• A vibrant and attractive learning environment
• Supportive parents, carers and governors who have high regard for the school
• Dedicated, highly skilled, enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff.
For further information about the role or to book in a tour of the school,
please contact the Headteacher, Aimi Clennell on 01914334079 or email email@example.com
For a wealth of information about the school, please visit: www.brandlingprimaryschool.org.uk
Brandling Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils.
If successful, you will need to apply for an enhanced disclosure.
Application forms are available by contacting the school office on 01914334079 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be completed and submitted online by following the link.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 6th May 2022
Shortlisting will take place during the week of 9th May 2022
Lesson observations will take place during the week of 16th May 2022
Interviews will take place on 26th and 27th May 2022