Welcome to Brandling Primary School
OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS
"The quality of teaching, learning and assessment is outstanding. Teachers communicate high expectations and pupils are keen to respond." Ofsted 2016
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.
- If you have a child or know a child or know a child who will be 3 in December or by March please come to office to fill in a form or look under nursery admissions tab. Flexible hours now available- including 30 hours free childcare.
- Brandling Primary School 14th in Sunday Times best Primary list
- To celebrate our Outstanding report, the children had a balloon race! We also invited a reporter from the Evening Chronicle to visit our wonderful school and then we had a party! Well done everyone! Click here to read the Evening Chronicle's report!
- As you know the school was inspected on May the 24th and 25th. Two inspectors visited the school and have judged the school to be OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS.
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter! @brandling1
Welcome from the Headteacher
Welcome to our exciting and informative Brandling Primary School website. We hope you find this interesting and useful.
Brandling Primary School has been an oasis in the heart of the community in Felling for over 100 years. In May 2016 Ofsted judged us to be Outstanding in all areas. Have a look at our Ofsted report on the link below.
At Brandling Primary school we believe everyone should be supported to reach their full potential, enjoy their learning and develop the skills they need to be successful in their life. We have high expectations of our children and encourage a
The breadth and balance of our curriculum and ethos
Children are educated in a creative, stimulating and rich environment. Our caring and nurturing staff have high expectations of all pupils academically, socially and personally to ensure good progress in all areas. If you would like your child to come to our school please contact the office for further details.
Browse through our website we’re sure you’ll enjoy it.
Mrs K. L. Carr (Head Teacher)
Our results for the last three years, have put us amongst the top 2% of schools in England in terms of attainment and the progress our pupils make between key stage 1 and the end of key stage 2 in reading, writing and maths. in addition, all of our pupils were working at the expected standard in all three subjects, reading, writing and maths in 2017, putting our school in the top 0.1% of schools overall.
Click here to view our OUTSTANDING OFSTED REPORT.